Saturday, September 11, 2004

Ivan's Coming and I'm Going to Meet Him

Ivan's Coming and I'm Going to Meet Him

On Friday at work I was asked if I could help out with a hurricane research project. I was the alternate's alternate. The project is to use research instruments to measure high winds in of hurricanes. We would only go if the hurricane chose not to hit the Florida peninsula, as logistically it's too difficult to set up there after all the damage that has occurred. So instead of the relaxing weekend I thought I was going to have, I'm getting ready to leave as early as Sunday to help with this project.

1 comment:

barefeetbilly said...

Tell him he is not welcome in Tampa Bay!

This little adventure should yield some good content! Stay safe but not so safe that you do not have any fun.
God Bless!